Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Red Chute. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Red Chute. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Red Chute & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Red Chute homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Red Chute?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Red Chute. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Red Chute Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Red Chute, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Red Chute? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Red Chute
LA Tree Trimming serves Red Chute and communities nearby: