Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shenandoah. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shenandoah. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Shenandoah & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Shenandoah homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shenandoah?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shenandoah. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shenandoah Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shenandoah, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shenandoah? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shenandoah
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Shenandoah and neighboring communities: