Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Shreveport. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shreveport. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Shreveport & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Shreveport should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shreveport?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shreveport. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shreveport Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shreveport, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shreveport? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shreveport
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Shreveport and neighboring communities: