Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sibley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sibley. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Sibley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sibley should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sibley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sibley. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Sibley Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sibley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sibley? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sibley
LA Tree Trimming serves Sibley and communities nearby: