Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Sicily Island Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sicily Island Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Sicily Island Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sicily Island Village should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sicily Island Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Sicily Island Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Sicily Island Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sicily Island Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sicily Island Village? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sicily Island Village
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Sicily Island Village and neighboring communities: