Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Slidell. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Slidell. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Slidell & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Slidell homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Slidell?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Slidell. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Slidell Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Slidell, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Slidell? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Slidell
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Slidell and communities nearby: