Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Spearsville Village. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spearsville Village. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Spearsville Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Spearsville Village homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spearsville Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Spearsville Village. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Spearsville Village Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spearsville Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spearsville Village? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spearsville Village
LA Tree Trimming serves Spearsville Village and the surrounding area: