Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Springfield. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Springfield. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Springfield & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Springfield homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Springfield?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Springfield. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Springfield Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Springfield, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Springfield? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Springfield
LA Tree Trimming serves Springfield and neighboring communities: