Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Springhill. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Springhill. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including Springhill & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Springhill homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Springhill?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Springhill. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Springhill Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Springhill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Springhill? LA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Springhill
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves Springhill and communities nearby: