Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Francisville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Francisville. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including St. Francisville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Francisville need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Francisville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Francisville. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The St. Francisville Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Francisville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Francisville? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Francisville
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Francisville and neighboring communities: