Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Joseph. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Joseph. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including St. Joseph & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Joseph should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Joseph?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Joseph. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The St. Joseph Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Joseph, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Joseph? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Joseph
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Joseph and the surrounding area: