Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Martinville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Martinville. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Louisiana – including St. Martinville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services St. Martinville homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Martinville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Martinville. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Martinville Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Martinville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Martinville? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Martinville
LA Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Martinville and neighboring communities: