Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Sterlington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sterlington. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Louisiana – including Sterlington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Sterlington should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sterlington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Sterlington. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Sterlington Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sterlington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sterlington? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Louisiana homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sterlington
LA Tree Trimming serves Sterlington and neighboring communities: