Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Timberlane. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Timberlane. That’s where we come in! LA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Louisiana – including Timberlane & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Timberlane should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Timberlane?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Timberlane. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Timberlane Tree Pruning Process
LA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Timberlane, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
LA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Timberlane? LA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Louisiana homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call LA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Timberlane
LA Tree Trimming serves Timberlane and communities nearby: